Save/recall scene causes GLD 80 to reboot

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting Save/recall scene causes GLD 80 to reboot

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Maurits Thiel Maurits Thiel 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rowlf914
    rowlf914
    Participant

I have had this issue several times with several shows. When I set up scenes and then attempt to save or recall a scene, the desk reboots. This happened this morning before sound check, so I just stopped using the scenes and cue list and just mixed on the fly. We were using the 1.10 firmware, but after our service today I upgraded to v1.30. Has anyone else seen this problem? If so was it a bug in the v1.10 firmware, and should the v1.30 take care of this. I suppose I’ll find out next time I mix a service but wanted to know if this was a known issue or not.

Cheers

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

hey rowlf914
    i have firmware 1.3, never had such an issue! However, i think most problem cause of “old” show-files! If it isn’t too much work: rebuild your show file based on a standard template! i had 2 freeze since i have my GLD! Both caused of a corrupt show-file, especially if you change the main settings of the board (6AUX instead of 4 and so on..) if you still have problems, you could upload your showfile to the GLD-Library so we can check for errors!

Profile photo of Maurits Thiel
    Maurits Thiel
    Participant

Hey rowlf914
    This was a known issue in 1.10, 1.30 should fix this.
    Did you use scene names 13 caracters or more?
    It is advisable to create a brand new showfile in 1.30 or in the editor to prevent partialy corruped information.
    Kind regards.
    Maurits Thiel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.