RTA on external screen

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions RTA on external screen

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MinHeb MinHeb 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dub_Daddy
    Dub_Daddy
    Participant

I use my external screen for RTA.
    But every time I restart my dLive I have to connect a mouse to change it back to RTA on the screen.

Possible to implement that you can choose RTA directly in the external screen settings.

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

“More configuration options for the external screen” just in general would be nice, since external touchscreen support seems sketchy (I’m not aware of any that are known to work without massive calibration issues).

Incidentally, where do you plug in the mouse? Does the rear USB port work?

Profile photo of Dub_Daddy
    Dub_Daddy
    Participant

The external screen is not a touchscreen. Just a normal screen so i can monitor the inputs and RTA.

There is no USB connection on the back on the dLive C1500.

Best regards / Thomas

Profile photo of MinHeb
    MinHeb
    Participant

Use a wireless keyboard/mouse combo and plug it into your Surface’s USB Data port. You will see that two mouse pointers appear, one is from the touchscreen of your surface, the other pointer you will see on the external screen (move the mouse if you don’t see it) and it is the one that uses the mouse that you connected. Now you can choose between the tabs that you have assigned to your external screen.

If the pointers don’t appear, press F11 on the keyboard. If they are still not visible, restart the Surface and press F11 one or twise after you stop seeing the American Megatrends board logo.

Regards, Abdiel A.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.