Question about how to remote AHM's Lolal Mic Preamp from Avantis via Dante.

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis General Discussions Question about how to remote AHM's Lolal Mic Preamp from Avantis via Dante.

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura Tatsuya Nakamura 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura
    Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

Is it possible to remotely control the Local Micpre of an AHM16 equipped with an SQ-Dante64v3 card and the HA with an Avantis equipped with a Dante v3 card over a Dante network?

I often want to use the analog Lolal input of the AHM series when the DT168 is not enough.

I understand how to use the Tie Line function of the AHM to assign directly from analog news to the Dante card.

Assuming remote is possible, I would also be very happy.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Tatsuya,

No, you cannot control the AHM local preamps from an Avantis. You can of course use the Digital Trim to adjust the input level on Avantis provided a sensible analogue gain is set on the AHM.
    The control network bridge in your picture simply bridges the AHM control network with the Dante network, meaning you can run AHM System Manager to control those AHM preamps from the Avantis location, over the same cable you use for Dante audio.

Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura
    Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

Thanks for the reply!
    Nicola-san.

It’s great to be able to use AHM System Manager remotely, but it would be great to integrate it with Avantis and dLive.

The YAMAHA DME24n mic pre was able to get the HA information from the digital mixer by using the Dante card.

Please add this feature!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.