Qu32, usb steaming only not working with google chrome???

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu32, usb steaming only not working with google chrome???

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of hale42 hale42 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of hale42
    hale42
    Participant

Anyone else having problems with usb streaming with google chrome?

My issue is, i pick channels 27 and 28 for usb streaming and it doesn’t stream the audio when the videos are playing on youtube, thru google chrome, on my mac.
    When i use safari/quicktime everything works, so i would assume i have the settings correct on the qu32 v1.9 board and the computer settings correct.
    I tried uninstalling/reinstalling chrome, but no good.

What should i try next? Or just give up and use safari.

Andy

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Iirc macs can route different audio to different outputs. Is there a mixer/audio selection issue?

Do you know where it *is* routing the audio?

Profile photo of hale42
    hale42
    Participant

On the qu32 board and the mac computer the midi channel is setup to channel 7

I verified that the routing on the mac is setup to output the stereo channels or the mac, to audio channels 27 and 28 on the qu32, this was done using the midi setup(configure speakers) on the mac.

However it still sends the stereo audio to channels 1 and 2 on the qu32, only when using google chrome. When i change to safari the audio, somehow changes to, what im looking for, channels 27 and 28 on the qu32.

I thought it might be a google chrome setting that im missing.

Does that help answer your question?

Andy

Profile photo of hale42
    hale42
    Participant

I think i got it. Its a google chrome thing. Nothing i can do until google chrome is fixed. 🙁

I attached the info that i found.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.