QU32 Mackie Control Issues

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu DAW integration QU32 Mackie Control Issues

This topic contains 39 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex A&H Alex A&H 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of xoff69
    xoff69
    Participant

Dear all,

Any news on that subject of Mackie control problems with Logic since last July ? Is A&H strill working on a sqolution” ?
    Got the same problem here witha QU 32 Fw 1.9 Logic 10 and Mac Book pro running High Sierra

Best regards

Profile photo of cantona
    cantona
    Participant

No I never heard back from Allen and Heath since I raised that email ticket.

I have not had much chance to work on any music for the past 7 months, nor have I been around on many forums in that time. It is very disapointing that this still looks to be an issue.

Profile photo of cantona
    cantona
    Participant

I wonder if the new 1.93 update fixes this issue?

Profile photo of xoff69
    xoff69
    Participant

Dear Cantona,

I installed the V1.93 firmware on my QU 32 and I can confirm that it… Does not fix the issue with Logic… Stil the same problem of having to re assifgn midi DAW channel in Logic each time to laucnh the softaware in order to control it through the mixer…

No news on that front

Profile photo of xoff69
    xoff69
    Participant

Any news on this issue ?

Profile photo of chiefape
    chiefape
    Participant

Having set up my Qu-16 as a controller for faders in Logic, I find that the faders are not moving in Logic, but the pans ARE. Some kind of odd MIDI CC transform glitch. Anyone have any clues about fixing this?

Thanks.

Profile photo of Bri Doom
    Bri Doom
    Participant

Same here. Have to reset the Midi channels in Logic Control Surface settings everytime I start a project. Very annoying

Logic 10.3.2
    QU 32: Firmware 1.90
    OS X 10.11.16

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Bri Doom,

This should be fixed in the latest version of Logic Pro X, so please try updating and this should solve the problem.

Thanks!
    Alex

Profile photo of anthony1974
    anthony1974
    Participant

Hi all,

My first post!

I also have this issue with QU16, Cubase V10.0.50 with a Macbook Pro running Mojave (10.14.6). If I need to open up a separate thread let me know, but this seems like a general issue affecting several pieces of software.

Anyone know if either the latest Cubase update fixes this? I’m nervous about upgrading as often other things break as I have found to my frustration.

Is there a Macro in Cubase that can be used to set this the virtual DAW links?

Or is there an A&H engineered fix in the wings?

Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Anthony,

A Logic Pro X update improved this behaviour, so it is likely a Cubase update will be required.

Thanks!
    Alex

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.