Qu questions

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Qu questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dick Rees Dick Rees 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Preacher
    Preacher
    Participant

Hello again… I’m not sure if this is appropriate venue. But this forum has already been super helpful. I have 2 questions. In my church there isn’t wifi available. So if I wanted to update my QU-24 could I get the updated drivers from Allen & Heath website save on an jump drive. Place that jump drive in the QU USB port and update that way? And the other question is can someone please explain how I can have effects on on specific vocal mic in the QU-24 and leave all the other mics with a regular eq mix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

1. SOP is to ask your question in a new thread rather than extend an existing thread.

2. https://www.allen-heath.com/media/How-to-Update-Qu-Firmware_2.pdf

3. Look in the manual for the options to return FX to the mix in various ways. “Insert” may work for you or one of the other options. If you want flexibility, just bring the FX in via “mix return” and simply do not send unwanted channels/mics to the FX engine in the first place.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.