Qu-24 “change” between sets

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu-24 “change” between sets

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Giga Giga 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of DaveNJ
    DaveNJ
    Participant

Hey all, my band had our first gig with our QU-24 last night. We have a pretty simple setup – 5 vocals, keys, ac gtr, kick, snare and click/track (1/4” line) into the board, mains are 2 QSC K12.2, 2 EV 12” subs, 2 12” EV monitors (off of Mix 1) and in ears for the drummer off Mix 9/10.

The first two sets went off without a hitch, but in set 3 it seemed like all of the vocal mic’s sensitivities were jacked up and the track’s volume was waaay too low. A few tunes we used it on in the first two sets were fine. Also, the left main seemed to be hotter.

Just curious to know a few things:

1. Has anyone encountered anything similar before?
    2. Does the board keep the last setting (before it was powered off) in memory so it comes up the same way when powered back on?
    3. Is there a way to run a “diff” between the current settings and the saved scene (which I saved after initial set-up/check)?

Thanks!

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

1. No
    2. Yes it does unless you’ve set up the board to always start at a certain scene
    3. Not that I know of, you’ll have to compare them “manually”

Good luck !

Giga

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.