Problem OUTPUTS MIX

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Problem OUTPUTS MIX

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Giga Giga 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Raotec
    Raotec
    Participant

good morning, I have a problem….. the output of MIX 5 and 6… it only comes out on one side… that is, only on 5… and 6 nothing comes out……. and also in MIX7-8 It only comes out on one side… it doesn’t come out on both… I’ve moved the panorama, but nothing… I can’t, am I moving wrong? or something is wrong in the configuration, I hope your help……. the same thing happens to me with the ALTOUT… it only comes out on one side….

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Good morning to you too.

Maybe you have accidentally panned the input(s) that you’ve assigned to the mixes in question to one side ?

+ to be sure try some other cables and device you’re sending the mixes to.

Good luck !

Giga

Profile photo of Raotec
    Raotec
    Participant

panning is in the middle, so it’s not that. What else can it be?

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@raotec

Check the ‘Output Balance’ for the mix by selecting the Mix Master channel and going to the ‘Routing’ screen (it’s on the right of the first tab).
    As Giga says, it’s also worth switching the cables (so left to right and right to left) to quickly narrow down the issue to something in the mixer setup.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Raotec
    Raotec
    Participant

I just tried, and the pan is in the center… One side sounds loud and good, and the other very low… What can it be? Help please… it only happens in mix 5.6, and 7.8 ……..only 9 and 10 is ok … please.. help me

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

How is the balance if you PAFL that mix ?

Giga

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.