PAN on Inputs

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting PAN on Inputs

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Smalldevel
    Smalldevel
    Participant

Hi Folks,

when iam using the routing function on an input and want to pan the input on stereo AUX sends, by using the touch panel, i can select the “first” Aux and PAN the send by using the decicated “PAN knob”. When i select the next AUX on display , the PAN knob doesent affect to this highligthed AUX. It always change the first, disapointed seleceted AUX. The only way to fix it, is to use the main setting knob rigth down the display. Please fix it. Thanks

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@smalldevel ,

As with the post on FX PEQ control – all dedicated controls on the surface are for the currently selected channel.
    Further to this, the dedicated Pan control adjusts the panning for the currently selected channel for the currently selected mix.
    It is possible to adjust the panning in the routing screen in the same way as with any other on-screen parameter – touch to select pan, then use the touchscreen rotary to adjust.
    The other option would be to keep the same input channel selected, then select different mixes with the blue mix keys.
    You’ll notice the dedicated pan control will only be available for stereo mixes and will update to show the pan for each mix as you select it.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

@smalldevel
    I’m sorry that I have to say this… this is annoying

Read the manual first
    at least the quick start guide…or watch videos

both your problems are related to basic operation principles of A&H consoles
    and are not bugs in any way

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.