No sound channel one

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting No sound channel one

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chuck Chuck 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chuck
    Chuck
    Participant

I know it’s me, I just don’t know what I’ve done. From USB hard drive, there is sound I can see it on the meters, I can hear it via PAF, I can hear it if I send it to a mix. I just can’t get sound out of main LR. When I recall an old scene it works fine. When I recall the show no sound. So, I’ve done something when doing or saving the show. Does anyone have any thoughts? This may be more appropriate for the general discussion but I thought I’d start here.

Thanks

huck

Profile photo of AlanG
    AlanG
    Participant

Look up “How do I route audio to and from my Qu mixer and the DAW?” in the knowledge Base.

You’ve got to patch Qu-Drive to Global USB Source & USB to ST1. You’ve got to tell the mixer “which USB do you use” and “which input goes to your stereo mix”. ST1 mix will usually default mix to LR.

Alang

Profile photo of Chuck
    Chuck
    Participant

Thanks. Sorry for not explaining better. This is a multi-channel playback. All channels output just fine except for channel one. The source sound is there, just not routing to main LR. I can hear it via PAF nd if routed to a mix, just not main LR. A DCA mishap has also been suggested.

Thanks again,
    Chuck

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

Unassigned from LR?

Profile photo of Chuck
    Chuck
    Participant

Maybe Andreas, I don’t know how to do that or check that either. I am scouring the manual now.
    Thanks!
    Chuck

Profile photo of Chuck
    Chuck
    Participant

Thanks to everyone here I was able to locate my problem. I apparently laid a lazy hand on the assign button while pressing the select button on channel one – causing it not to send sound to the main LR.

Thanks again to everyone!

Chuck

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.