Naming, Full Screen Meterbridge on iPad, bigger Analyzer and bigger Mute Groups

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Naming, Full Screen Meterbridge on iPad, bigger Analyzer and bigger Mute Groups

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mervaka mervaka 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mumawu
    mumawu
    Participant

I love all the new features in 1.2 firmware. And I´m also very happy about the naming of channels on the iPad. But there are some things that could make it a bit better I think.

– Naming of the Channel in the Mixer and sync with iPad
    – A full screen Meterbridge, like the Qu-16 has, on the iPad. So I can see all levels on the iPad and do other thinks on Qu-16
    – Qu-Pad Analyzers are very small. They could be greater.
    – Mute group buttons on the iPad are to small. The whole field (Button and Name) should be touchable. I use the Qu-Pad to switch hall and delay on and off while I´m playing the keyboard and sing on stage. The small mute buttons are very difficult to hit in live situations.

Profile photo of GR-PDX
    GR-PDX
    Participant

Regarding the analyzers…do you mean the RTA readout? If so, I agree…without any db scale present, and with the minimal height of the meters, this feature is much less valuable.

I also may be missing the point, but I wonder about the meters on the RTA being stereo? I would use it with a single mic, monitored in mono. If that’s really the right way to try to use it, it would free up a fair amount of vertical scale on the meters to just have one.

Channel and group naming have been called out elsewhere.

Profile photo of mumawu
    mumawu
    Participant

That´s exactly what I mean.

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

Could a mod split this into individual suggestions? (naming is of course already catered for)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.