Mute Groups and Soft Keys on Meters Page

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Mute Groups and Soft Keys on Meters Page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of chrisw chrisw 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sonic
    Sonic
    Participant

Hi,

I did search for this but I couldn’t find an obvious answer, so apologies if this is a re-post.

If I add Mute Groups or DCAs to a Custom meter page on SQ Mix Pad, I can control them from the processing page, as expected.

On the Meters page, it shows the mute groups as red if they’re active, but it doesn’t alter the Soft Keys colour when they’re activated on the desk… they always stay white, begging the question: why are they there?! I would expect them to show the current status.

It would also be REALLY great if you could press the mute and soft keys on the meters page, to save having to go to the processing page… maybe have a setting in Setup > MixPad to enable or disable mutes and soft kes on the meters page.

So, in short, I feel like I’ve stumbled on a bug with the soft keys not changing on the meters page, and a request to be able to use those buttons directly from the meters page.

Profile photo of chrisw
    chrisw
    Participant

+1 for control from the meters page!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.