"Meters view" on the iPad.

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions "Meters view" on the iPad.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of pob pob 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Volum
    Volum
    Participant

As a FOH-tech for live gigs i use the “meters view” a lot to have control of my input-levels, and see the amount of compression for each channel. It would be a great help if my iPad (as an option) could show this view, while being able to do other stuff on the mixer screen, ex adjusting eq or effects and so on…

Profile photo of Mark McFarlane
    Mark McFarlane
    Participant

+1.

Actually, it would be cool to have a ‘meters’ page and also an RTA page where the RTA follows PFL. This could be a separate app for the iPad.

Profile photo of Volum
    Volum
    Participant

Adding a “peak hold” function to it would be nice also.

Profile photo of John-S
    John-S
    Participant

The peak hold is a great idea.

Profile photo of glparke
    glparke
    Participant

QuPad app has this. Feels like they are focusing on that product line.

Profile photo of Edi
    Edi
    Participant

+1 for the meters/RTA page on the IPad App!

Profile photo of Imarconi
    Imarconi
    Participant

+1000

Profile photo of Tofke78
    Tofke78
    Participant

The GLD 80 does not have this function? Not on Ipad and not on the mainscreen of the mixer??? Now I use a Qu24 and I use the meter overview all the time on the Ipad. I just ordered an GLD 80 and I thougt the GLD 80 had this function to on his screen that is larger than the Qu… That is a dissapointment 🙁

Profile photo of glparke
    glparke
    Participant

The GLD 80 has a meters page on the mixer. It also has a few customizable meter setups you can put on the home page. No Meter page on the Ipad app.

Wishful thinking! If we could merge the Qu app and the GLD app together it would be fantastic 🙂 Both apps have missing features and great stand alone features so merging them would be unbelievable.

Profile photo of pob
    pob
    Participant

+1

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.