Library Folders

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Library Folders

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tmdarlan
    tmdarlan
    Participant

I’d like to see folders in libraries. just a way of better organizing my preset files. a folder for drums and vox and guitars. also being able to rename presets would be nice.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

yes, that would be nice
    and some additional libraries

Profile photo of Brad
    Brad
    Participant

+1 here, we end up with quite large library lists, that require pretty tight naming to be able to find anything.

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

+1
    I think that’s a good idea too.
    meanwhile a lot of librarys have accumulated…

but renaming librarys has always been possible:
    -> Utility
    -> Memory
    -> Library Manager

Profile photo of tmdarlan
    tmdarlan
    Participant

Wolfgang thanks for the renaming tip!!

Profile photo of ranman
    ranman
    Participant

Dose anyone out there know if it is possible to delete the factory preset EQ library? in my church setting I do not need it and it is very frustrating to scroll through all the saved presets when I only need to access a few. I get it the factory presets are a great tool for the road, but just not practical for me. I know you can delete my custom library presets. thanks,

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Dose anyone out there know if it is possible to delete the factory preset EQ library? in my church setting I do not need it and it is very frustrating to scroll through all the saved presets when I only need to access a few. I get it the factory presets are a great tool for the road, but just not practical for me. I know you can delete my custom library presets. thanks,

What factory presets? My libraries come up empty except for what I’ve stored. (On Director, btw)

Profile photo of BradRick
    BradRick
    Participant

“What factory presets? My libraries come up empty except for what I’ve stored. (On Director, btw)“

Agreed. Just bought a CDM64 and was very disappointed to find no libraries – Where are the libraries?

Profile photo of BradRick
    BradRick
    Participant

…also, looking back at firmware revision notes, I see that the library button for the PEQ page was just added with firmware version 1.80. So that may mean that they haven’t added any library presets for the PEQ yet? (4 years later)

SteffenR
    Participant

the notice was about MixPad

SteffenR
    Participant

oh and the PEQ screen

there is always the Library button on the surface and in Director
    and yes the PEQ library is empty by default
    that’s not a problem on a professional environment

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.