iPad Pro support plus other requests

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive feature suggestions iPad Pro support plus other requests

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ddff_lv ddff_lv 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

MIXPAD on iPad Pro
    How about a redesign to support the larger screen on the iPad Pro? At least 16 faders across? AND Taller faders! Actually – even on the normal iPad version I feel that 8 faders accross could be upped to 12 – like Presonus SL-Remote.

EDITOR
    ALSO – PLEASE increase the target fader size in EDITOR! At the moment you have to hit it EXACTLY on target on top of the fader knob with your mouse pointer and I see NO reason for it to be that small a target. Other apps let you click almost anywhere on the fader and start dragging. And also I would REALLY like to see the MUTE buttons separated from the PAFL buttons – perhaps shift the PAFL buttons to the bottom? or the Mute buttons above the fader? or a quick option to prevent/ lock out mutes? At the moment it’s WAY to easy to accidently hit a mute when going for a PAFL.

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

+1 for different layout on iPad Pro. At least for dLive if this train is already gone.

ddff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘iLive feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.