Insert point bypass in scene recall

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Insert point bypass in scene recall

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Neil Neil 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Neil
    Neil
    Participant

Hi,

Does anyone know which recall filter affects the insert point of each of the channels/groups?

Basically I want to set up a scene that will bypass all inserts at once in case of a crash on waves. I know there isn’t one specific filter that controls the bypass but one of the filters must be responsible for the state of the inserts when a scene is saved.

My other thought on a workaround would be to use the patch filter and remove the patching to the card?

Any input would be appreciated
    Cheers
    Neil

Profile photo of belac9615
    belac9615
    Participant

Neil,

Not exactly. I wanted to do the same thing and found that the Input / FX tab “Processing” button the input side will affect the insert bypassing. Unfortunately it will also recall all other processing. I’m going to post a feature request for this. Maybe you can +1 it. 🙂

Profile photo of belac9615
    belac9615
    Participant

Neil,

My feature request is at: Recall Filter for Inserts

Profile photo of Neil
    Neil
    Participant

Hey, just commented on your post before seeing your reply here. I posted my original post before I actually received my desk and then figured it out.

But totally agree a recall filter or at least an option to use a soft key to bypass all inserts or something would really make for a much safer mixing experience

Neil

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.