I get a message that "Fan No 1 stalled

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ troubleshooting I get a message that "Fan No 1 stalled

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Free Free 3 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of johnstaunton
    johnstaunton
    Participant

I just received my new CQ18T today but there is a problem.. A message comes up on the screen warning that Fan NO 1 Stalled.. Then a message warning of high temperature.

Thanks JOhn

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@johnstaunton

Sorry that this has happened with your new CQ – every single unit is fully tested before shipping, so something must have happened in between this and you getting it in your hands :/ So we can investigate further and because you’ve only just received the unit, please get in touch with your distributor as soon as possible and they’ll be happy to assist.
    You can see the full list of our distribution partners here – https://www.allen-heath.com/community/distributors/

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Free
    Free
    Participant

I have the same problem. so disapointed, because im in the middle of an event. Then suddenly the sound stops. And error pops up. Ddr failure and fan1 stalled.

Profile photo of Gbor23
    Gbor23
    Participant

Sorry i have problem mixer is freez!
    95celsius

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Free
    Free
    Participant

Did that happen after firmware update?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.