Groups are to congested have them like Mix Layouts

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Groups are to congested have them like Mix Layouts

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jason
    Jason
    Participant

Dont You find on all A&H consoles that groups are painfully cluttered ,it shows all your input volumes on faders even when not in the group, i find this infuriating.Is there a way this can be fixed ? i was hoping this desk wasn’t going to have this issue, even more annoying after spending money on the desk and add ons.surely this would not be hard to implement.This is the only thing i think that this desk really failed on. You only want to see faders you want to add into a group not everything else, even if its going to L&R.

When using other Mix’s such as Aux or Mix you dont get all the other faders in the Mix, it makes no sense at all to do this on groups.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Maybe you don’t understand how groups are working?

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Participant

Do you confuse groups and DCAs?
    You can set up a DCA per each group with identical members like the respective group and spill on that.
    Then your fader layout will change.
    Obviously this procedure has it’s limits,
    so probably SteffenR is right.

Profile photo of Highflyer1953
    Highflyer1953
    Participant

I don’t understand your problem. I have been using A&H digital mixer for 20 years and can’t see what you are on about.

Profile photo of Tobi
    Tobi
    Participant

Hi Jason,
    I think you misunderstood Something.

Best Regards,
    Tobias

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Maybe post a picture of what your looking at.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.