Gld surface freeze

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting Gld surface freeze

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Donut
    Donut
    Participant

GLD80 surface keeps freezing, passing audio fine but have no control so have to turn off then on.
    Has happened 3/4 times this evening during sound check , show in 20 mins!! The log keeps streaming ā€¯flush failed,Devon/ah_usb_dsp,no such device ( plus more) no usb or router plugged in. Could it be the cat5? Help.

Profile photo of RCA
    RCA
    Participant

Just started having this problem as well. Froze up 3 times in the last 2 shows. I see no pattern as to when it will freeze. Stopped on me during a show and stopped on me almost a minute after booting up. If you figure out anything please let me know. The last problem I had with this console cost me a couple hundred to ship it to them and then 2 weeks of rentals until I got it back. Really love this console but it’s starting to get scary using it.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Donut,
    Errors like this typically indicate an internal communications problem. Please contact your local dealer or distributor for technical assistance or submit a ticket to the UK Support team here and attach the entire log so we can fully diagnose the problem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.