GLD and M-WAVES

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions GLD and M-WAVES

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gonzo Gonzo 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Gonzo
    Gonzo
    Participant

Hey all, I recently bought my first console for personal use, and coming from a venue with a dLive and my main use case being live theater, I opted for the GLD-80 as a nice entry point. So far everything has been wonderful, but: I’m really missing the ability to run multiband compressors on each of my actors. So I thought to myself, “self… what about Waves?”

Only problem as I can see it is: everything I find for the GLD says “use the V2 card” but those are getting incredibly hard to find. However, I do see a lot of the AH-M-DL-WAVES3 cards on the market so I was wondering if by any chance those are compatible with the GLD? Currently I’m running a Dante card that I borrowed from the dLive at my main theater, so I know that there is at least some cross-compatibility between the dLive and GLD as far as interface cards go, so I was sort of hopeful that the V3 might be compatible just too new to list the GLD along with the dLive and Avantis. Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.