Give permission to use Auxes only

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis General Discussions Give permission to use Auxes only

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MoBass54 MoBass54 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MoBass54
    MoBass54
    Participant

I have a user setup that is pretty much locked down except for fader control, but I’d like to allow the user to adjust Monitors which are setup on Aux 1-4. Nothing else. Is this possible?

MoBass54
    Participant

anyone?

Profile photo of AdamsFlys
    AdamsFlys
    Participant

Any chance you could allow that user to mix aux’s, and only have those aux’s available on faders that you want to allow them to control? If they can’t ever get to the aux to hit the mix button, there’s a pretty good chance they won’t ever adjust any other mixes I would imagine. I know technically they could go to the routing screen for an input and adjust the sends there, but it’s probably complicated enough to not be done by accident at that point

MoBass54
    Participant

Yes, that would work. But Giving them permission to use auxes is my question. I can’t see where I give that permission. I guess it’s names something other than aux control.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.