Gap between scene-recalls

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Gap between scene-recalls

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stonepiano Stonepiano 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Stonepiano
    Stonepiano
    Participant

I don´t remember having this issue with 1.7… if I tweak settings on a scene and store them, the info-bar then shows both current & next to be the same. This has always been the case, and I do not understand why we need to “jump” to the same scene twice? I would expect that settings are stored when you press that store-button, and the subsequent scene would be the next in the list… Now, if I press “next” on my softkey (auto-incremental), there is sometimes an audible gap between scenes. This is not good. And it does not happen every time, either. I´m trying to give the processing some time to store the new settings before hitting next (which, in this case is the same scene), but this does not seem to have an effect on the behaviour. Has anyone else encountered this phenomenon?

Profile photo of Stonepiano
    Stonepiano
    Participant

and: take a 16th note at ,say, 187BPM, there is your scene-change… I still feel the scene-logic could be streamlined, but since I´m just a sound-person, can´t help you with them algorhythms. but auto-incremental “previous” is desperately needed. It is not me missing the cue, it´s The Band!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.