FX Editing in the Mixpad App

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions FX Editing in the Mixpad App

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ioTon ioTon 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tobi
    Tobi
    Participant

Hi,
    I am missing FX editing and Tap-Tempo in the Mixpad App. That would be needed to really be able to mix “deskless” in really small venues (just throw SQ in a corner of the stage and move quietly to a nice place in the audience :-)), like it can be done with X-Air.

Best Regards,
    Tobias

Profile photo of Hugh
    Hugh
    Participant

Having worked with a QUsb for several shows a few years ago, this is what I know: Wifi remote mixing can be very useful for some needed basic fundamental sonic adjustments. However most detailed desk management quickly becomes very difficult with latency delays and in general a less than acceptable late system response that almost always requires tactile controls. For this and several other very good reasons I gave my QUsb to my Garage Band Grandsons and they tell me they also like their QU16 tactile controls much better.
    Wifi remote control with my I-Pad is very useful in tweaking the SR stacks once the venue is full however active show mgt. requires tactile controls in most all detailed professional endeavors
    Hugh

Profile photo of Dave Meadowcroft
    Dave Meadowcroft
    Participant

You can edit FX in SQ MixPad.
    You have to select either the FX Send or Return that matches the FX.

The global Tap Tempo is available in the same screen at the top right.
    You can also set up softkeys in the app to control either Global or discrete Tap Tempos using the Soft Keys layer.

Profile photo of ioTon
    ioTon
    Participant

Hi Tobi,
    Dave is right since (i think 1.4) FX editing is possible via mixpad.

Feature suggestion:
    the possibility to assign softkeys to the strip area in mixpad.

some softkeys are really important, and i want to have it access able all the time.
    so the best would be, to use one slot of the channel strips!

greetings,
    dd

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.