Further development of DEEP plugins

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Further development of DEEP plugins

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of evankiljoy evankiljoy 4 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of evankiljoy
    evankiljoy
    Participant

I am looking at an SQ6 to become my audio interface (via SoundGrid) and control surface. The thing that has really brought me to the SQ series as a console is its FPGA engine and DEEP plugins. I hear from A&H staff that further DEEP plugins are going to be released in the future but is there any indication of what we can expect?

If this is the right place to make recommendations then I’d like to suggest the following:
    – Neve 1073/1081/1093 (I guess you could split the preamp modelling and EQ modelling into their respective sections)
    – Neve TG12413 & 2254E limiter and compressor
    – Pultec EQP-1A
    – Teletronix LA3A
    – API 550A & 550B

TBH, it’s mainly the Neve preamp and eq modelling that would be most useful. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Profile photo of John
    John
    Participant

I would give my balls for an API 2500, a 33609 or a 4K (any serious bus compressor).

Ps. Just a typo, but the TG1234 was a custom unit by EMI, not Neve.

I hope they up their DEEP game soon.

evankiljoy
    Participant

Ahh right! The only time I’ve used the 12413s is in an old EMI Neve console so that’d be my confusion.

Profile photo of jes89
    jes89
    Participant

+1 and fairchild 660/670

evankiljoy
    Participant

Ohhhh, a 660/670 would be really nice.

Maybe a Shure Level-Loc too…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.