FOH and Monitor Desk with Waves over Dante

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions FOH and Monitor Desk with Waves over Dante

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of TimSQ TimSQ 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of TimSQ
    TimSQ
    Participant

Im Thinking about uprgrading our setup with Dante Cards and a Waves Server with Dante Bridge. Currently we have the follwoing:
    1 SQ5 with Dante Card
    1 SQ6 without any Card
    1 AR2412

My Idea is to have a flexible Setup in which both desks are able to run the Waves Server over Dante (not at the same time). This should be easy with both desks having a Dante card and the Dante Bridge for the Waves Server.

But the real question is, is it possible to run the SQ5 as Monitor desk. Run the Signal via Dante TieLines to the SQ6 at FoH position and from the SQ6 into the Wase Superrack over the Dante bridge? I think in this setup i could use for example 32 Channels of Dante so send the Signal from monitor position to FoH position an 32 Channels over Dante to send from the FoH desk to the Waves Superrack via the inserts of the SQ6. So 64 in total.

But is it also possible to send 64 Channels from the Monitor desk into the Waves Superrack and than into the FoH desk? This way it would be possible to use all 64 Channels.

I also attached some pictures if my explanation is to complicated

thanks for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.