First use of a dLive in anger

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions First use of a dLive in anger

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RS RS 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KeNickety
    KeNickety
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve got a reasonable amount of experience mixing on other digital boards, but this will be my first tour with a dLive. I’m currently in rehearsals with a c1500 and wondered whether the following things were possible.

Softkey to assign a fader level to the touch and turn knob (so I don’t have to have my master fader on the surface)
    Solo all members of a DCA by soloing the DCA
    Direct recall a scene and then return to position in cue list (to use scenes as extra banks of faders), I suppose I could do this with DCA spill.

I’d also appreciate any other hints and tricks or useful things to assign to hotkeys.

Nick

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

Direct recall a scene and then return to position in cue list (to use scenes as extra banks of faders), I suppose I could do this with DCA spill.

Use “scene direct recall” for softkeys to build different fader layouts, use “current cue list” in scenes to build order of songs. Only “current cue list” will be used to fire next/prev scene in scene control.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.