Feedback sniffer

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Feedback sniffer

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dcongdon dcongdon 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of stubish
    stubish
    Participant

Hi all,
    NEQ is GREAT on groups. Love it.

Here’s the use case. I’ve got a group for JUST one headset currently. So I can ring it out and tame it there. Then using the PEQ on channel for artistic choices (also freeing up the DYN8 bands).

it’s a perfect job for something like Waves x-fdbk or a hardware feedback destroyer…

So my request is 2 fold.

1) NEQ or something similar on each channel so request to can be on a per channel basis.
    2) Implementation of an auto Feedback sniffer. I’d like to see most of the controls of x-fdbk implemented. mostly Global Amplitude and Q adjusts… I could see this being added to the NEQ section.

Further to this, the parametric 12band NEQ is GREAT. But as with most A&H EQ’s on the dlive I will add my voice to the calls for greater adjustability. Especially to the Q setting, I think we all desire to be more surgical…

Thank you for the consideration.

Profile photo of dcongdon
    dcongdon
    Participant

+1. I say this without any expectation it will materialize on the Dlive platform, but it would be cool to dream up a next gen Channel EQ. Love NEQ. More Q control and asymmetrical filter options would be slick, but I would be happy with NEQ as-is on a channel.

Want to go crazy? Give us a 2-mode option to choose between NEQ or a 6-band dynamic EQ (similar to F6) with sidechain (per filter).

Dyn8 is a great insert, but I would rather see dynamic EQ imbedded with channel EQ (without insert latency) and have Multiband comp as a standalone insert.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.