Embedded Recall Enhancements

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Embedded Recall Enhancements

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jacob
    Jacob
    Participant

I’ve started trying out embedded scene recalls on dLive to automate parts of our services (House of Worship). There are three things about the embedded recall menu that are frustrating:
    1. The names of the scenes not being displayed in the “Current Embedded Recalls” list. Unless you’ve memorized the scene number of your scenes, it’s difficult to know what’s what.
    2. Not being able to reorder embedded recalls. This is really annoying. If I decide that a particular scene needs to move up the list, I can’t simply move it. I have to actually remove everything else ahead of where I want that scene to go in the list and then add everything back after it.
    3. Not being able to adjust the delay after an scene has been added to the list. Same issue as point 2 really. If I need to adjust the delay, I have to remove the scene from the list, adjust the delay, and then add it back. If it wasn’t the last item in the list, then I’m forced to rebuild everything that comes after it too.

So to summarize, I’d like to be able to reorder scenes in the embedded recall list, adjust delay values after scenes have been added to the list, and for scene names to be displayed in the list.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

+1 I can see where this would be very frustrating…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.