DX012

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Scott Scott 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lozion
    Lozion
    Participant

Keith, I need 2x DX012 asap for a reopening club in Marrakech, Morocco.
    Anything available anywhere?
    Txs!

Eric

Profile photo of Lozion
    Lozion
    Participant

Anyone..

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi Eric,

We don’t have visibility on available stock with distributors as we see what’s been shipped out to them but have no knowledge of existing orders.
    At the present time, with component shortage, shipping delays in some regions and a huge increase in demand over the past 6 months or so, unfortunately it’s even more difficult to provide information on what’s where and ETA’s. We are shipping, but are fulfilling orders in the order they were placed and there’s no hidden stash anywhere.

The best people to talk with are your local distributor (https://www.allen-heath.com/dist_type/morocco/) or the dealer you purchased your SQ through and get an order in ASAP.

Cheers,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Lozion
    Lozion
    Participant

Ok txs Keith, everywhere is back ordered so far and I was hoping maybe you were privy to a secret stash in the UK. Looking at US/Canada as well..

A DX32 + 4x MD-OUT cards would do it too..

Profile photo of Lozion
    Lozion
    Participant

Is there a second hand sub forum here ?
    Anyone selling?

Profile photo of Lozion
    Lozion
    Participant

Actively hunting for DX012 cards..

Profile photo of Lozion
    Lozion
    Participant

Keith, I have 2 out of 5 BSS BlU-160’s that died on me this week-end (32 outputs are NFG). I imperatively need to migrate to AES via DX012’s (4 total, including a spare).
    For the life of me I cannot locate any WORLDWIDE. Any chance you can help?
    Much obliged,

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@lozion

I’d love to be able to help, but by the sounds of it there’s nothing I could do that you are not already doing…
    As mentioned, we don’t have visibility of distributor stock or backorders, and orders are being fulfilled in the order they were placed.
    I’ve just checked what I can see and we’ve just shipped some DX012’s and have more on the way.

Unfortunately there are customers who have placed and paid for orders they are still waiting for, so hopefully there’s no queue jumping going on and they will see those units soon.
    The only thing we can recommend is to get an order in – just checking Thomann as an example, they’re suggesting they may have stock in a week – it’s not clear whether this is them saying they would place an order (when a customer does) or if they’re expecting some for their stock, but either way, if you have an order in place (with any dealer) you will be in line to receive a unit as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Lozion
    Lozion
    Participant

Ok. Tx

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

Things are moving, although very slowly. I still have backordered items from not only A&H but several other manufacturers. Order what you need now, and if you’re looking for second hand, check Facebook, eBay, Reverb, etc. I just received my new Dante card for my SQ yesterday, which was ordered back in early Oct. YAY! Be patient…plan ahead.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.