dLive V1.99 Firmware Release

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions dLive V1.99 Firmware Release

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dave Dave 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jack_AH
    Jack_AH

Hi team!

We’ve just released V1.99 for dLive. This includes a number of bugfixes.

Download it! – https://www.allen-heath.com/hardware/dlive-series/all-models/resources/

Read about it! – https://www.allen-heath.com/content/uploads/2023/12/dLive-Release-Notes-V1.99.pdf

Profile photo of Jasen
    Jasen
    Participant

The firmware download link still is 1.98. And the release notes download link says 1.98 on it, but points to 1.99.

Profile photo of Carl N
    Carl N
    Participant

According to the website, 1.99 has been pulled due to possible failed updates. Can you please provide some more detail about this? I updated and it seemed to work fine, but I haven’t got a chance to get the desk back out and run it to test all functions. I need to know that when I use it in a couple of weeks it will work fine. What symptoms are present when this update fails please?

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

It is just sad, that no additional information is being given regarding this incident, even after more then 2 weeks.
    We need to no, if it is save to keep production systems at 1.99 with no obvious symptoms, or if it is recommended to revert to 1.98. Or if reverting to an older version is not recommended at all.

A&H, come on!

Profile photo of Jack_AH
    Jack_AH

Hey team,

There is no requirement to downgrade any console that has already successfully updated to V1.99. If the updater has completed successfully this will be announced at the end of the firmware update process before the console restarts.

If we thought there was any reason not to use V1.99 we would make it clear with a known issue. These are listed in the release notes.

The reason we’ve paused the release is to investigate information passed to us by one of our distributors and are currently awaiting the return of failed hardware to the UK for analysis. Unfortunately due to public holidays both in the UK and the country of origin this process has taken longer than expected.

Once we have completed the investigation we’ll update with more information. This will be via our website on the download page, a post in this forum, emails to those registered for email updates and posts to social media groups.

Any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask and I’ll do my best to assist.

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

Thx Jack for the clarification.

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Any updates on this?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.