DLive scenes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stix Stix 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ash
    Ash
    Participant

Hi

It would really good to have ability to set a scene range for each user similar to the SQ series, to allow them a defined block of scene memory to store their own scenes.

I have 8 users at moment and at times I’ve found some other users scenes have been overwritten.

I am happy for them to store scenes but want to restrict overwriting other users scenes.

How have others managed this for multiple users?

I am reluctant to give each user a dedicated show file, as if I need to tweak anything for our io patch or streaming mix then I need to change 8 show files.

Any suggestions?

Regards
    Ash Webber

Profile photo of dcongdon
    dcongdon
    Participant

You can do this in the user setup menu.

Profile photo of Ash
    Ash
    Participant

Hi
    Could you please elaborate in how to assign users a specific block if users to work with as can be done with SQ?

I can block users in user preferences from storing scenes but that is for ALL scenes.

I need say User 1 to access scene 10-19 only, User 2 to access scene 20-29, etc.

How can this be achieved?

I can’t see any option in user setup to set this up on DLive.

Ash

Profile photo of Derekelliotson
    Derekelliotson
    Participant

I want to know if this can be done too. Anyone ???

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Go to Surface> Control> Surface Preferences and edit the Roles (bottom right corner in that screen). Select a Role and set the start and end scenes. You can also name the role.

You can also set permissions in Roles:
    User Profiles> User # > Set Permissions> Roles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.