dLive Mixpad to android Tablet

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions dLive Mixpad to android Tablet

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolfgang Wolfgang 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dub_Daddy
    Dub_Daddy
    Participant

Please create the Mixpad for other tablets then just Apple Tablets 🙏🙏

Profile photo of RuneS
    RuneS
    Participant

Mixing Station is better in pretty much every way. (except maybe for RTA) Just use that instead.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

While I agree it would be helpful if Allen and Heath added Android support for their mobile apps, I also agree that Mixing Station works great. It is definitely worth the cost of the license.

Profile photo of rottmat
    rottmat
    Participant

Please create the Mixpad for other tablets then just Apple Tablets 🙏🙏 ++++++++

NO: Mixing Station is better in pretty much every way. (except maybe for RTA) Just use that instead

Profile photo of Dub_Daddy
    Dub_Daddy
    Participant

i Have the Mix Station already, but one main ascpect i using a tablet is to have a RTA on it. And Mix Station RTA is not as same level as Mixpad.

Dont know why A&H have locked in their app just for apple users?

Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

It’s not so much that A&H have locked their app for Apple users, it’s more to do with the ROI of hiring android developers and then maintaining that app. I’m not defending the position at all, but that is the reality. I am an Android user after all, but Apple for some reason seems to have always been the defacto standard despite Android being just as, if not more popular. A lot of the popular creative platforms used to be Apple only (Protools, Photoshop, etc…) and that pretty much steered the industry to make sure that Apple was supported first. Times have changed and A&H just seem to be behind for supporting additional platforms. So far behind that community based developers are picking up the slack and that is quite disappointing.

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

I’ll be honest with you:
    I haven’t used the Mixpad app for years.
    Instead, I use CustomControl on the smartphone and MixingStation for some applications on the iPad.

Most of the time, though, I just use the Director software on a Windows tablet!
    Here I have a very familiar interface that also copies the console controls almost 1:1. So I never have to rethink and have full access to everything.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.