dLive feature requests

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions dLive feature requests

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Zistan Zistan 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ryan
    Ryan
    Participant

I’ve done a bit of a search, but I apologise if I’ve missed some existing threads requesting the same things.

It would be awesome if we could put DEEP processors, a GEQ, or the new NEQ in the channel insert slots.

More preamp emulations would be great.

Some sort of saturation in the FX rack. I know I can send a bus into a channel input, and use one of the tube preamps, but I’d love something in the rack.

An impulse response loader in the FX rack.In addition to reverbs, impulse responses can really rescue a crappy DI acoustic guitar.

Thanks,
    Ryan.

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

i definetely second the impulse response, requested it already in the ilive days

Profile photo of Yvo
    Yvo
    Participant

I second the GEQ/NEQ on channel inserts. On Avantis too please.

Profile photo of pcbuilder
    pcbuilder
    Participant

+1 for NEQ & DEEP on channel inserts.

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Some sort of saturation in the FX rack. I know I can send a bus into a channel input, and use one of the tube preamps, but I’d love something in the rack.

+1

I’d even be happy with being able to insert one of the existing dual-stage valve preamp models, but having a nice selection of saturation/distortion plugins would be fantastic.

Profile photo of tutu13
    tutu13
    Participant

know I can send a bus into a channel input

Hi Dave, I try to send my Drums Group on 2 Channel Inputs, do you know if it is possible to do it also on the SQ-5?

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

@tutu13 I don’t recall if you can do it internally, but you can always route the groups out of the board and use XLR cable(s) to bring the groups back in to the board with an unused input.

Profile photo of Jacob
    Jacob
    Participant

+1 for inserting DEEP plugins on the insert slots. Love the idea of getting multiple phases of compression in a channel strip.

Profile photo of SoundsGood
    SoundsGood
    Participant

An Output Level ‘Trim’ on MTX outputs would be really useful (eg balancing up sends to powered speakers).

Profile photo of Zistan
    Zistan
    Participant

This can destroy the dLive coherence. But you can always do additional compression on the group, for example.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.