DEEP additions?

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions DEEP additions?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RS RS 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ParkerA1996
    ParkerA1996
    Participant

Hey all,
    Super happy to finally be on our full tour rig (2x S5000, DM64, DM0, Waves 3 Record) but wanted to see if there is any DEEP processing in the works for future updates. I’m certainly scrolling through forums for other things I’ve experienced but as to processing there doesn’t seem to be as much discussion. I’m sure it’s been said before but a 2500 emulation would be invaluable to my show.

Thanks for all the support and happy to be a part of the family!

Profile photo of Duesenbert
    Duesenbert
    Participant

Oooh a 2500 would be dope. I could see additional preamp/drive type options. Would also love if inserts could be the DEEP compressors, so you could accomplish two-stage compression on certain sources. I understand that logic is coming from my studio background, so in a FOH or monitors situation it may not be as useful, but for broadcast or post mixes it absolutely would be.

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

In an interview with Rob Clark you could have seen him working on a Distressor over a year ago. If it just did not make its way into 1.9 or got dropped totally, I won’t expect a official word on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.