Dante SQ7

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Dante SQ7

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of e.49ersfan
    e.49ersfan
    Participant

Hello, I have a new SQ7 i’m trying to configure. I have it working correctly as far as operating it stand alone. I’m trying to get the signals into Dante controller. I’m not getting a signal to the controller as well as my SQ7 when I patch my input to I/O port.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

TBH, Dante controller doesn’t get any signal.

RTFM.

e.49ersfan
    Participant

Under device view you can see the transmit and receive signals.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Dante controller doesn’t get any signal. It shows metering of the connected devices. But it gets no signal.

e.49ersfan
    Participant

Correct, I was just talking about a visual to let you know it’s working.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

First, how are you connecting the computer running Dante Controller? Are you trying to use the Dante card network ports, or the SQ built in network ports? You need to bridge the connection if you are trying to use the SQ’s built in port. (Going off memory, I believe you can find that setting in the SQ’s settings -> Audio -> IO Card menu).

Second, have you taken the free Audinate Dante online training? That might be a good place to start. There are a lot of variables that need to be considered and set properly when using Dante.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.