dante routing inside logic pro

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions dante routing inside logic pro

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bila
    Bila
    Participant

Hello guys

After this weekend i managed to record multitrack using the dante 64×64 v3 on a allen heath dlive dm48 .
    I have an issue with virtual soundcheck now, i am playing the tracks from logic pro and there is a routing issue that i don’t understand
    Though i am sending separate channels from.logic from 1 to 32 first 4 channels are not coming in, on channel number5 i hear stuff that not supposed to be there..
    Routing inside dante control is 1 to 1 also inside logic channel 1 goes to output 1 and so on.
    I think it has to with the default logic outs.. or something else and i don’t know how to surpass this.
    Maybe you guys can help me out
    Thanks!
    Adrian

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

You are correct that it is likely the default routing in Logic. I don’t use Logic so I can give exact instructions. However Reaper defaults to sending every input to outputs 1&2. You have to manually remove this send from each input before you will get the results you expect. I suspect the same it true with Logic. Look at each input and see where it is being sent. Obviously you needed to add a new send to go out to the corresponding Dante output (1 to 1), but there is likely some residual default sends still there.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Your stereo mix in Logic could be set to outputs 1 & 2?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.