Custom Control 1.4 Themes missing

Forums Forums Other A&H products Custom Control 1.4 Themes missing

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Swen Swen 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Swen
    Swen
    Participant

Hi
    I just started with an AHM-16 and created some Custom Control Layouts.I am Missing the Themes for the objects.
    Viewing the Mini Master Class for Advanced Custom Control Layouts on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEZgxk8wSDk&list=PLq3_zC_Xz0Pik9TK_J3siqbdUbyFWczi-&index=12) @ 16:40, I see that in Version 1.2.5 and according to many news articles in 1.3 there have been many additional Themes introduced.
    Unfortunately I cannot see those in the Version 1.4 on my MacBook. Is there a Ressource Pack to be downloaded and added or should that be out of box included in the App install package?
    Any help wou db eappreciated.

Regards Swen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

You do need to download the “themes” separately. You do this inside the custom control editor in the “theme” area. I am not at a computer I can pull that software up to specifically walk you through it, but I don’t think it is difficult to find.

Profile photo of Swen
    Swen
    Participant

Hello Brian, thanks for the Hint. I found it in the ressource manager, there is an import button to add resources to the config. Now it all makes sense.

Thanks again..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.