Current Scene dispay in SQ MixPad

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Current Scene dispay in SQ MixPad

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Seth Seth 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Seth
    Seth
    Participant

If I am missing this I would love for someone to point it out to me.

It would be super helpful have a “Current Scene” display somewhere in the SQ MixPad. This has not been a need for me in the past but I am using the scenes recall far more from external control, SQ MixPad and the console itself. I have found myself needing to run to the console to be sure the correct scene is loaded.

Thanks

Profile photo of SQuser
    SQuser
    Participant

In fact it would be nice if the scene was still placed somewhere in the layout and I support that request.
    But also now you don’t have to go to the console, because the current scene is always marked yellow under “Scenes”, right?

An alternative or addition would also be the brilliant 3rd-party-app “Mixing Station”.
    There you can create custom layouts and, for example, place the name of the current scene wherever you want.

But as I said: The display in the mixing station would also be welcome – a good free space would be to the left of the red “&”.

Profile photo of Seth
    Seth
    Participant

The scene marked in yellow is the scene that you have “Selected” in the app, not the “Current” Scene. Any scene you select/tap on in the app will highlight yellow, even if you have not recalled it.

I would love to see the “Current” one, as you can see at the top of the home screen on the SQ.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.