change the location of the power button!

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions change the location of the power button!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dwight Dwight 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dwight
    Dwight
    Participant

Hi when the Qu-16 is loaded up with inputed and outputs is is just about impossible to turn off!

Might sound stupid but already starting to get annoying!

Dwight
    Love the mixer though!!

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

How about plugging it into a power strip then turning the strip on/off? Kind of hard for them to retool the case to move the switch. That is kind of etched in stone or steel as it were 🙂

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

I rather like the fact that it’s difficult to get at. One less temptation for the drunk punter (who is going to sign the band up and turn them into stars, just after they’ve done a free gig for his girlfriend’s birthday party next week, blah blah blah….. hey that’s freaky, that slider moved on it’s own, how does it know when to do that man? blah blah blah…..)

I also like the lock function, & my headphones 😉

Profile photo of strat
    strat
    Participant

Move the power button, Come on Dude get for real, Unless I am wrong here, this is a place to ask A & H about future upgrades to the firmware/software.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I hope this was a joke. Lol.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

No joke, but a silly question

Profile photo of Dwight
    Dwight
    Participant

Hey guys, relax…. I wasn’t expecting them to change anything really but it was merely an observation and yes I use a power bar!! lol!

cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.