Availability in US

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis General Discussions Availability in US

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jack_AH Jack_AH 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Charlie
    Charlie
    Participant

When do you think the Avantis will start shipping to US?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

ask your dealer or distributor

Profile photo of Art
    Art
    Participant

According to my inventory list, they’re due in December. However, they will be shipped to customers in the order that the orders were received.

Art

Profile photo of Charlie
    Charlie
    Participant

Has anyone actually gotten a console in the US. I ordered and paid for mine in October of 2019 and all my dealer will tell me is that it is no backorder with no timetable to be shipped. Does anyone know what is going on with the console? I am about to cancel my order and request a refund since no one seems to be able to tell me what is going on.

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@Charlie

Sweetwater says they are getting shipments

B&H says it is in stock
    CCI and others say they have it

Now they could be lying and hoping to get it before folks cancel the order

You might want to google for it and show your dealer what others say about having it

Profile photo of Jack_AH
    Jack_AH

Hi Charlie,

Apologies for the continued delay in receiving your console, Avantis has now started shipping to end-users in the US, with more coming in the next few weeks.

Your best contact point is going to be our US distributor American Music and Sound. If you contact them with your invoice / order number and the name of the dealer your order is with they should be able to give you an indication of when you might receive your console.

Contact Us

Jack

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.