allen heath product availability

Forums Forums Other A&H products allen heath product availability

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Poli84
    Poli84
    Participant

good morning, in Italy we have enormous problems for the supply of Allen Heath materials.
    For example, for an AB168 they tell me December 2022 … I would like to know if Allen Heath is doing anything to fix the supply issues, otherwise I will have to evaluate different mixing systems.
    We know the current problems in the markets, but I ordered the stage box in April 2022 … thank you

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi @Poli84

The situation regarding component shortages and shipping issues began around 18 months ago and is affecting the manufacturing and supply of products worldwide and in most industries.
    In addition to this, we have experienced a surge in demand, meaning a small number of backorders (with our distributors and ourselves) every month has added up to long ETA’s.
    It is not just in Italy and we know that there are many people currently waiting on orders they placed months ago.

To answer your question, it is not possible for us to fix the supply issues as we do not manufacture the components, it is also not possible for us to guarantee that shipping companies deliver components as well as the finished goods. If you’re asking whether we’re doing all we possibly can to get products to customers however, then I can assure you we are.
    Our R&D and production teams have been working flat out to re-design and re-work boards where it’s possible to use replacement components (as we need to ensure they perform to exactly the same standard). Our purchasing team have been scouring the market to secure what little components they can, often at huge cost.

Of course it’s understandable and natural that you will want to evaluate systems from other manufacturers and we understand your frustration (personally I’ve been waiting on a Waves card for months!) but hopefully you can appreciate that we’re not willing to compromise on audio and build quality and also want to fulfil orders in the order they were placed.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.