AHM64 Custom Control/Presets?

Forums Forums Other A&H products AHM64 Custom Control/Presets?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Martijn Martijn 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of AdamsFlys
    AdamsFlys
    Participant

I’m looking into installing an AHM64 as a system processor for our whole campus, but I’m not sure if it’ll be able to do what I’m wanting when it comes to the CC7 touch panels.

In custom control, you’re able to select which layouts you want made available based upon the current preset, but what I’m not sure about is how that is handled when a preset for another room is recalled. Lets say that I have presets 1-10 for room a, and presets 11-20 for room b. There are times where I will want the layout on custom control to change depending on what state the room is currently in, but I don’t need the layout changing on the wall panel for the other room.

I’m sure this would be something easy to figure out if I had physical access to an AHM to play around with, but as I don’t, I’m trying to ensure that the functionality that I’m looking for is there before I take the plunge on this.

Can anyone confirm whether or not the layouts will play nicely in two different areas regardless of scene changes in the other room?

Profile photo of Martijn
    Martijn
    Participant

Hi Adam,

The CC layouts can be pushed per preset to a specific user.

If you want to have multiple changes of Presets across multiple rooms, CC will follow the latest Preset.

It will depend on how your setup is managed if it would work for you.

You can set different users and each user can have a set of layouts which will be pushed on specific presets and can be combined.

If the Layouts do not work because of to many changes in Layouts & presets, you can use the Tab container to have different
    layouts for each room (Won’t switch automatically but most likely will do the trick).

If you send an email to support with a install support request we can have a look @ the specific install and see if we can achieve what you want.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.