Mixrack Feet

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of clarocque clarocque 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jeffs7
    jeffs7
    Participant

Hi,

Does anybody else find the feet on the mixrack and expanders gets in the way of putting it in the very bottom space space in a rack? I am having trouble with that now and I am wondering what everybody else does. I looked at them and I do not see any screws on the bottom to make removal easy and I do not want to violate my warranty by opening the case without knowing it is approved. Thanks!

~Jeff

Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by jeffs7

Hi,

Does anybody else find the feet on the mixrack and expanders gets in the way of putting it in the very bottom space space in a rack? I am having trouble with that now and I am wondering what everybody else does. I looked at them and I do not see any screws on the bottom to make removal easy and I do not want to violate my warranty by opening the case without knowing it is approved. Thanks!

~Jeff

Pretty sure I just pulled mine off?

iDR-48, T-112, Mixpad
    College

Profile photo of clarocque
    clarocque
    Participant

MIne fits fine… but they are easy to remove – I think (looks like the same as the GLD racks which I removed)…

The black center pin pulls out a little… which will allow you to pull them off from the bottom…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.