iLive Dante Webinars March 30th

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions iLive Dante Webinars March 30th

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stealth Stealth 13 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of davidha
    davidha
    Participant

We’re working with Audinate to stage three webinars providing information and technical understanding about the M-Dante option for iLive. The webinars will be held on March 30th – for more info or to register please go to: https://www.allen-heath.com/node/1204.

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

David could you clear up the confusion surrounding this release – does the webinar going ahead now indicate a release before the May date being quoted by some forum members (my distributor has said he doesn’t have a certain answer for the delivery times)?

iDR32 mixrack
    MixRack for iPad & Tweak for iPhone apps
    Asus N61 Laptop (x2 wireless)
    Sennheiser IEM (for PFL)
    Dante card (soon!)

Profile photo of robc
    robc
    Participant

Hi,

We posted last week on another thread, I have included it below. The Audinate module is being tested in our system beta test programme. Once we know more we will post something, as soon as possible.

cheers
    Rob Clark
    A&H

previous post …

A&H appreciates that some iLive customers are frustrated concerning the delay in shipping the Dante module.

The 64 channel Dante module is new technology for Audinate and has required considerable engineering effort beyond the existing 16 channel module. There have been various delays on the project that have resulted in product not reaching you. We understand customers are waiting, however we cannot ship the module before the beta test programme is complete.

We look forward to giving you some good news in the near future.

Rob Clark
    R&D

Profile photo of Philip-Adlam
    Philip-Adlam
    Participant

Hi,

Can you please confirm how many channels a typical Mac Book Pro would be capable of reliably simultaneously recording, through a dante system from an iDR64.

Thank you

Phil.

Rock-Tech
    sound … lights … video

Profile photo of millst
    millst
    Participant

Was the webinar recorded, i unfortunately missed it due to a gig.

Toby
    http://www.np.co.nz

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Toby – I think they stated at the end that it will be posted somewhere -on the Audinate site I think? Can anyone confirm?

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi All

You can view the videos from the webinar on the video section of the Dante module page on the Allen & heath website.

Please select the video tab near the bottom of the page linked below:

https://www.allen-heath.co.uk/ilive/Dante

Regards
    Sam A&H

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.