softkey simulation strangeness!

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions softkey simulation strangeness!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RayS RayS 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

mac editor V1.70…….offline! I assign a softkey to “mute” all and another to” unmute” all when recalling them the unmute always work but the mute never works more than once….when I go back to the softkey setup page, the softkeys assigned to mute are not there anymore (I now have unassigned keys!!!) while the unmute one is ok…….???

RayS

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Rays

There is no dedicated option to mute or unmute multiple mutes with one button. Are you using a scene to turn the mutes on and off? If so the problem might be that on the scene you recall you do not have the same mutes controls setup on the softkeys, therefor it will only work until you recall the new scene. Please make sure you only have mute setting saved in your scene.

Hope this helps?

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

Hi Stealth thanks for your answer, I am using scenes to mute/unmute multiple channels……and assigned these scenes to softkeys…..and only mute/input channels settings is selected in both scenes……what happens is the softkey “mute” only works that one time but also only has an assignment to it that one time…….the unmute softkey keeps its assignation no matter what????that’s what is strange….

RayS

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Ray

Please contact A&H Technical Support with a show file of your current setup. Please give a detailed explanation of exactly the problems you are having and the scene numbers of the 2 scenes that you have configured to recall on the softeys you have assigned.

https://allen-heath.helpserve.com/

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

as it turns out Ben from a&H support sorted out my problem….I needed to save the scenes (mute and unmute) with the softkeys in them as parameters not just channels process (in the one scene)……….. both mute sk and unmute sk for both scenes…….[V]

thanks

RayS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.