New software version 1.6 is here!

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions New software version 1.6 is here!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stealth Stealth 14 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of antonyja
    antonyja
    Participant

Allen and Heath are pleased to announce that the latest feature release of the iLive software (V1.61) is now available for download

For details of the changes please read the release notes.

Antony Jackson
    Software Manager
    Allen and Heath Limited

Profile photo of selfmade
    selfmade
    Participant

i like the super strip view!

greetings from hamburg

Profile photo of timtrace
    timtrace
    Participant

Am I superficial if I say I like the new dark color scheme? :)

The SuperStrip is nice, also.

I’m disappointed that sidechain monitoring didn’t make it into the Editor.

Profile photo of millst
    millst
    Participant

Anyone tried upgrading yet.
    I need a new SBC for mine before I try as I still have the old 1Ghz version, but interested to see how it goes.

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

Millst the upgrading the SBC is quite straight forward, just follow the instructions carefully, some of them seem a bit odd but trust me If I can do it anyone can. The guys in Tech-Support put a lot of effort into making these instruction very precise, I have found them very helpful guys on a number of occasions when I am being particularly stupid.
    I think the benefits of V 1.6 are worth it, well for most of the jobs I do they certainly are.

Profile photo of fcb
    fcb
    Participant

I believe I have the older version of the scb.

Ok so the big question…
    Is this an upgrade that needs to be purchased? Or can the old board be exchanged for the new board?

Profile photo of grahamwhite
    grahamwhite
    Participant

i like the virtual softkey thing on the new editor, great for accessing tap tempos etc but when i use them for aux mixes quite a lot and when one of these is pressed it doesnt flip the inputs into mixsend mode… is this deliberate?

Cheers
    Graham

http://www.TotalLiveSound.com

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi FCB

quote:

Is this an upgrade that needs to be purchased? Or can the old board be exchanged for the new board?

To obtain the new 1.5Ghz SBC you will need to contact your local Allen & Heath distributer and purchase and SBC upgrade kit.

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

VERY COOL INDEED (THE SUPERSTRIP)
    BUT[:D]
    the mix sel pafl combo just seems to work as pafl i d love to be able
    to assign the “mix” knob of my monitor sends (stereo or mono aux) THAT
    would be convenient (push the button -youre automatically on the monitor mix you want including pafl on)
    too i was thinking to buy a PL-6 but(to combine my touchscreen computer with one “physical quick access unit” again i cannot assign the buttons to select the “mix” function sad but true[B)]

PLEEEAAASE

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 10 /

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.