ILive T Series, Your experiences

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions ILive T Series, Your experiences

This topic contains 18 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kentlowt kentlowt 13 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of papromike
    papromike
    Participant

Guys, thanks for the feedback and comments. And BTW, we now have cases for them.

In fact there is a promo going on right now until the end of June that you get a FREE Tour Pack with the purchase of a complete iLive-T system. We will have these cases available to order in our new price list which is launching next month @ Infocomm. This price list also has the new iDR-Racks in it as well as some additional peripherals.

As far as cards go, we have made appropriate steps to get all of the dealers on the same page as far as how they list the cards.

Thanks everyone for the continued support and for helping make the iLive-T a success.

Michael Palmer
    National Sales Manager
    Allen & Heath USA.

Profile photo of lawbass61
    lawbass61
    Participant

Mike, for those of us who have recently purchased the systems, what is the approximate turnaround time on the tourpack rebate for the cases? I have a show coming up next week and am wondering if the cases are likely on the way, I submitted my rebate forms about 2 weeks ago. Thanks,

Jon

Jonathan Wade
    Suburban Legend Audio

Profile photo of kentlowt
    kentlowt
    Participant

Ours came in little over a week from when we submitted the form.

112T/IDR48/IDR16

Profile photo of papromike
    papromike
    Participant

Jonathan, our promo calls for the standard “allow 6-8 weeks for delivery, however our case builder has been johnny on the spot lately.

If youre in a hurry, email me and ill check into it for you and try and expedite it, that is if you havent already received it.

Thanks

My email address is

michael.palmer@ah-usa.com

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.