Bug using ganging on L and R main faders

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Bug using ganging on L and R main faders

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stealth Stealth 14 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ryanlantzy
    ryanlantzy
    Participant

I found a peculiar bug the other night using firmware version 1.5. I had set up a gang with the left and right main faders to link GEQ, PEQ, Compressor, Gate, etc. I left the fader position un-ganged.

Through the show I made a few tweaks to the graphic EQ in fader flip mode. Then at the end of the show, I zeroed the GEQ in fader flip mode by pressing the SEL buttons.

Shortly after I hit the fader flip button again and the Left channel GEQ was not zeroed. If I pressed the Right channel SEL button, then fader flip, it was Zeroed. I went back into the ganging section on the touch screen and confirmed that the gang was still there and that GEQ was included. It was.

I went back to fader flip mode, changed some things… then zeroed it. Exited fader flip, then went back in on the Left channel, and again, some EQ faders were not zeroed. Selected the right channel, fader flip, zeroed.

So I decided to delete the gang. Then I went back to each of the Left and Right GEQs and zeroed them. Then recreated the gang. Same thing, Left channel GEQ was not zeroed.

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Ryan

The bug is a known issue in 1.50 it has been fixed in the latest version of firmware 1.53

Please go to the website and download the latest version of firmware.

https://www.ilive-digital.com/firmware

Best Regards
    Sam A&H

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.