Xone db4 Power Dropout/Fader Bleed

Forums Forums Other A&H products Xone db4 Power Dropout/Fader Bleed

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of penguin101 penguin101 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of penguin101
    penguin101
    Participant

Hi all,

I just received a second hand db4, which was (apparently) working properly when it was sent. I suspect that it may have had a slightly rough time in postage, although can’t be sure.

In any case, I two issues have become apparent:

1) When powered on the mixer power has dropped out a couple of times. By this I mean that the power will completely die, and will need to be cycled off and then on. In one case, I needed to wait a minute or so before the on button would do anything (thought it was completely blown tbh). This has probably occurred 4~ times in two days.

2) The channel 2 volume fader bleeds through slightly when at the bottom position (occasionally req. gentle pushing down. Blowing seemed to help, but issue has returned. How hard is it to clean these?)

For context on both of these, the mixer smelled pretty strongly of cigarette smoke when delivered & has some residue on the top plate.

I have about a week in which I could request a refund, but sending back will be a real hassle for various custom-sy reasons. Would rather fix if possible, but if it’s likely to be a nightmare then will have to submit a claim.

Curious to see if anyone has any experience (esp. with issue 1).

Thanks,

P

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.