Would such layout be feasable in Custom Control

Forums Forums Other A&H products Would such layout be feasable in Custom Control

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rombout Rombout 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rombout
    Rombout
    Participant

I was asked to design a layout for Custom Control. After watching some video last night on the app itself, i see its quite expanded in features.
    Since id like the design to be clean, ive also start my own components. I have not found any information concerning adding you own elements to components. None of the video describe what file format is used or how and where to upload this to.

I guess once you add it to the project, the images are loaded aside of the XML file. Have not tried this yet.

Im still tinkering about the overall colors. This ipad will be uesd outside during day and nighttime. So perhaps i would need to check for different dark-light background setups. Not sure if other have done this before.
    My idea was to use light theme for day time and darker theme for night time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Rombout
    Rombout
    Participant

Well got to it last night, though not eveything can be style, which is a pitty and hope will be added in the feature.
    I made some custom buttons and slider knobs and did some testing on getting this layout. Other then different fonts, i think its pretty close. Would be nice if we could load custom font. Had a look how its using those, cant be rocket science. My guess these opensource fonts already are on the systems, so its onlyt a reference.

I added 2 screengrabs of the w.i.p.

Attachments:
    Profile photo of Rombout
    Rombout
    Participant

Done a bit more work now and doing some style design on different dial knobs. Currently tinkering with a vertical layout which can be used on phone. Im not 100% convinced i should use dial knobs for volume, it does save lots of space. But perhaps horizontal control on narrow mobile screen isnt that perfect.

Below are some screen grabs. of that work in progress.

Attachments:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.